Newest Tech Additions
Create Your Own Teacher YouTube Channel: CTA Good Teaching Conference Presentation 2017. On Slideshare.
- Animoto: Free Classroom Account: Create amazing slideshows
- Weebly: Another website builder teachers tell me they are using and recommend.
- Free App Builder: Watch a twelve year old girl build an app (using appsbar.com} in three easy steps. Video. It is free to make and use (of course, they get to place ads on the free app) 24 minute tutorial
- QR Code Generator: Make a QR Code for Free.
- Google Voice gives you one number for all your phones, voicemail as easy as email, free US long distance, low rates on international calls, and many calling features. Voice messages are translated to text and are sent to your gmail account! You can respond with a text message. A great private, free number for teachers--students can text or call for help.
- Google Apps: Photos, Allo, Duo, Gmail, Drive, Chrome....many more.
- Google Docs QR Code Generater: Google Drive template makes a QR in moments.
- Google URL Shortener: Make your long URL short and easy to use
- Yola: Create a free professional website in minutes. Recommended by teachers.
- Teamview: Remote control any computer on the internet--remote access--free for personal use.
- Pinterest: is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to creat and manage theme based image collections such as events, interests, and hoppies. Used by teachers and students.
- Biocube Creator: a useful summarizing tool that helps students identify and list key elements about a person for a biography or autobiography.
- MailChimp: Send group mailings for free.
- SchoolTube: Teachers and students can create their own "channels".
- Alice is an innovative 3D programming environment that makes it easy to create an animation for telling a story, playing an interactive game, or a video to share on the web. Alice is a teaching tool for introductory computing. It uses 3D graphics and a drag-and-drop interface to facilitate a more engaging, less frustrating first programming experience.
- Survey Monkey: Create your own survey.
- Internet 101 Guide to Using the Internet
- Web Site Evaluator Students Evaluate Web Sites-Leslie U.
- Free Web Site Builder Used to build this site!--free Webs.com
- Top Free Website Builders Ten of the top free website builders
- Web Site Builder How to Build a Free Web Site-Wix.com
- Animation Library Animations for Web Pages--Free
- Clip Art and Animations Backgrounds, Buttons, Animations, Clip Art
- Clip Art Galleries Clip Art& Power Point Templates
- Banners and Buttons Free Banner, Display, Button Downloads
- PC World PC World Articles and Downloads
- Microsoft Free Downloads Media Player, Photo Story 3, Explorer, ...
- Microsoft Anti-Spyware Windows Anti-Spyware Download
- Anti-Spy Software Anti-Spyware Article and Download
- Web Shots Digital Imaging Free Pictures/Share Pictures
- Photo Story 3 for Windows Create slide shows with music.
- Blogger Free weblog publishing tool from Google
- Google Sites free and easy way to create webpages.
- Teacher History Blog: Sample of a teacher blog at blogspot
- WikiSpaces for Students write, discuss, and build web page
*recommended by student Noah and his teacher Delia